Friday 27 April 2007

Here Come The Fuzz...



So this is my latest bit of art, finished literally minutes ago. When I'm not hard at work at art college I like to take time out and relax with my hobby of drawing stuff. This is what I like to do most, film poster esq drawings of my favorite films. I'm a massive fan of Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright and Nick Frost and actually felt a bit guilty when I realised that I liked Hot Fuzz even more than Shaun Of The Dead. Then I remembered that the fact that their second film was even better than their first was a good thing. Then I also remembered I was a dork for putting that much thought into it and beat myself up. I learnt a valuable lesson that day.

I'm Really happy with the colouring but I wish the faces came out a bit better. Maybe when I do an drawing of their next film it will be an improvement on this one eh?

(I am a massive dork)

No comments: