Monday 4 July 2011

Now open for commissions!

I'm now open for commissions!

For $48/£30 you will receive: a full photoshop coloured image of any single character. Movie/comic/video game/cartoon characters, your own creations, portraits of your friends, loved ones, pets, anything! (except anything... y'know, weird...)

Tell me what you want me to draw and specify how you want it to look (full body, bust, specific poses etc). If you're looking for multiple characters or something more complex, send me a message and we'll discuss it!

If you want a drawing of your own character or someone you know then make sure to send plenty of good reference images.

The artwork will be 300 dpi, PSD/PDF/JPG. I will send the original line artwork to you if you add the extra for postage.

I except payment through Paypal and will start work on the commission once I have received payment.

If your interested contact me via email: james@stayteoftheart.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you!


Plus my comic book "Now We Are Running" is available to buy at my Bigcartel store now!

No comments: