Saturday 6 August 2011

Spoiler Goose!



This is probably the most important picture of a goose bursting out of someone's stomach that I'll ever draw...

This was a comic done for Party Truck USA, an awesomely funny podcast by Brian Lynch, Rich Monahan, Brian Sadecki and Jordy Bogguss (as well as many guest stars) that races down the pop culture highway firing bullets of sweet comedy at all the movies, comics and tv shows along the way, much like that game, Chase HQ I had on the Commodore 64 when I was 8. I urge you to check it out and LOL your :( away.

After sending this picture to PTUSA I got a response from Brian Lynch which convinced me to send him a copy of my comic, that then lead to Brian offering me the chance to draw his webcomic Monkey Man and the rest is the future!

So the moral of this story is.... uh, draw geese? I guess... also listen to funny stuff. I dunno.

No comments: