Wednesday 11 November 2015

Thought Bubble Comic Art Festival this weekend!!


 This weekend is the annual Leeds Thought Bubble Comic Art Festival and I'm going to be there with all 3 issues of Big Jimmy! Issue 1 & 2 are in regular, everyday black and white, but issue 3 is FULL COLOUR and features eye popping (note: no eyes will be popped) moments of THREE DIMENSIONALNESS! It also comes with a pair of 3D glasses so you can enjoy the excitement of stuff flying out at you wherever you go! T-Bubbs is the first time Big Jimmy 3D will be on sale so I'm looking forward to getting it into people's hands n' brains.



 I'll also have art prints on sale, including my new Age Of Ultron collaboration with colour-bot John-Paul Bove! Plus I'll be doing sketches on comics, paper, babies heads, branded on your cattle, EVERYTHING!

I'm going to be in New Dock Hall at table 171, sat alongside my partner in comics/crimes Mark Pearce, who's going to have two AWESOME new editions of his badass book, Ronin Dogs.

While you're at the con, make sure to check out some of the greatest artists I know who are also riding tables like wooded horses from Hell; Jess Bradley-Bove (New Dock Hall 112) will have her new book "I Know Bigfoot" alongside her traditionally amazing menagerie of Squid Bits! John-Paul Bove (New Dock 113) will have a robotic avalanche of amazing prints as well as his terrifying new comic, UnEarth.

Nikki Stu (NDH 162), Louise Ho (NDH 163) and Will Kirkby (NDH 164) will be situated behind us, making me look like the back wart I am with their fantastic books. Make sure to also head over to Rob Cureton (NDH 106), Sarah Graley (NDH 120) and last but not least, comics supergroup Big Punch Studios (NDH 180) who will have a massive selection of books, including Big Punch Magazine, and anthology featuring 99 Swords (with art by hot young art-buck Jimmy Stayte).

TLDR: GET YOUR FIRM ASSES TO THOUGHT BUBBLE THIS WEEKEND!!

No comments: